Amanat Holdings' Board of Directors Meeting took place on Monday, 10 August 2020 at 02:00 pm
1. Review the external auditor’s report, and discuss & approve the financial results of the First Quarter, and the First Half of the year 2020;
2. Consider opening the nomination for the Board of Director’s’ membership, and the invitation to convene a general assembly meeting; and
3. Ordinary and other business that may arise.
1. Approved the external auditor’s report and affirmed the financial results for Q1 and H1 of the year 2020;
2. Approved to open the door for the nomination of the membership of the Company’s Board of Directors subject to the approval of the Securities and Commodities Authority;
3. Approved to convene a general assembly meeting of the shareholders of the Company on a date to be agreed with the Securities and Commodities Authority and authorizing the Chairman to issue and amend the invitation as necessary;
4. Other matters that have no impact on the Company’s share price.